NBA ALL-STAR JAM SESSION VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Over the past few years, this is by far the question I've been asked most often. Lots of people are interested in joining the NBA All-Star events, and it seems that this information is hard to find on the Internet, so it's fair to dedicate a single page to this.
2015 NEW YORK NBA HOUSE VOLUNTEER
If you want more info to volunteer for the 2015 New York NBA House just send me a message with a few words and I'll add your name to my 2015 volunteer mailing list, and I'll contact you as soon as the volunteer registration program starts.
has just announced that the traditional Jam Session will be hosted
in two different places, so a lot of volunteers would be needed!
- Skylight at Moynihan Station (360 West 33rd Street between 8th and 9th Avenues) Feb. 10-16
- Paramount Theatre at LIU Brooklyn (1 University Plaza, Brooklyn - Long Island University Campus) Feb. 11-15
NBA House tickets will be on sale in January.
PREVIOUS REGISTRATION INFO / FAQ's
[This is just an example of the past requirements to be an NBA All-Star Jam Session Volunteer. 2015 info has not been released yet.]
First of all you have to sign-up on the volunteer website, including your personal data (name, address, phone, date of birth and social security number) and even your shirt size.
During the user registration, you have to accept a "Release and Eligibility Form" (view PDF file).
As a Jam Session MVP Volunteer, you will...
- Gain unique access to NBA All-Star action
- Go behind the scenes of NBA All-Star Jam Session
- Help make fans NBA dreams come true
- Get access to presales and discounts to tickets
- Be the first to welcome fans to Jam Session
Members of the Jam Session MVP Volunteer starting lineup also walk away with limited edition NBA gear, great prizes and memories from representing Houston and being part of a world class sporting event!
To be a part of the team you must:
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be available to volunteer for a minimum of two shifts
- Sign/accept the Release and Eligibility form.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check. *By registering you agree to submit information necessary to fulfill security protocols.